Saturday, June 5, 2010

My first post

Ok,today's subject is me, Cassidy McCormick. Why? Because I'm awesome. Why? Because I'm just that awesome. Why? Because that's just how awesome I am. Ok, so I lied. Today's subject isn't really me. But I know that you wish it was! So, the reason I'm writing this blog is because I was really bored and I wanted a blog. Besides, this could actually turn out well...I doubt that... and my brother agreed that if I read his blog he'd read mine. But then I thought, since we made that agreement, that meant I'd have to stop being so lazy and actually write a blog for him to read...Because I'm not just gonna go and read HIS blog on my own free time, not get anything in return, and corrupt my computer! Speaking of my, lemme tell you about MY life. And MY life only. So that means, keep yo' filthy paws off of it. Anyways, back to MY life that you can't have. I tend to be a VERY orginized person. Ok, fine. I lied again. I'm not very orginized at all. But I don't have to tell anyone that...even though I just did...boo! I also tend to like to scare people randomly. Did it work? BOO! How about now? NO? OK, you suck. Anyways, I also like to smile, meet new people, laugh, meet new people, cry (not really I just wanted to put that in there), meet new people, be myself, meet new people, intentionally bothering people, and meet new people. Yes, this is the beautiful creation earth calls Cassidy McCormick. Jealous? NO? You should be.
But anyways, I'm just gonna go outside, find a nice cave, crawl up in the corner, and die.
And remember kids, don't play with matches!

-Cassidy OUT!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Everyone, I deleted Brenna's comment because of technical difficuilties (not really, we just haven't really figured this thing out yet)but I have copied and pasted her comment to put out as a post for you all to see, and you'll just have to deal with our stupidity for now. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete