Monday, June 14, 2010

Birthdays...again.

Ok, so, today my birthday has arrived. I'm one year older, and on my way to a walker. And, I guess, since it's my birthday, I will finally reveal my age. 12. Yup, that's right, a whopping twelve. So, there's not much to say, other then telling you to feel free to wish me a happy birthday in the comment section below. No, I'm just kidding. But it would be nice. Anyways, I'll talk to you all later, and hope you're having a nice day, wherever you're reading this in the world. Bye bye :) XOXO Bisous (kisses in french)

8 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY


    best of wish's to my bff (you deserve it LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keegan, you're so annoying. And thank you Brenna! I'm doing a shout out to on my next post! Or or, maybe I'll write an entire post about how awesome you are to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you know that the song of the day "Born Again" by Newsboys has held its title since the start of this blog? Learn how to manage a site noob.

    ReplyDelete