Sunday, January 1, 2012

Renovations!

Hola jumbolas!
How's teh holidayz goin'?
WHO LIKES MY NEW BLOG DESIGN!?
NYAN CAT FOR TEH WIN! :D
Annnnyyyways,
starting this morning at 8:00 A.M.,
my family and I started our long journey into renos.
'Der ain't no turnin' back.
Am I excited?
NOT IN THE SLIGHTEST.
You see, we're renovating the upstairs first,
and while that's being done the four of us plus our two dogs (One being completely bonkers) have to share the basement.
Which means EVERYTHING in our house is shoved into the downstairs,
For AT LEAST 3 months.
Now just living in the basement with all of our furniture, ect., wouldn't be so bad,
It's the fact that it won't be only me down there.
2 dogs.
2 parents.
And one other hormonal teen.
*Shudders*
Not my ideal way of spending January through March :P
So since we're all cramped down here with not much to do,
I'll probably be making blog posts a little more often, keeping who ever is reading this up to date on how things are going for the renovations.
Not that you people really want to know, but hey.
Entertain me, why don't ya :P
I'm considering posting a few vlogs, too, because I am WAY too lazy to type every day...
Also, I'm pretty sure my mom is going to start posting these on her Facebook,
which is actually quite exciting for me.
Not sure why, but it is.
So hopefully that will get me a few more readers :D
Anyways, I hope everyone has an awesome week, and I'll talk to you guys later!
Love,
Cassidy

No comments:

Post a Comment