Saturday, December 25, 2010

IT'S FINALLY CHRISTMAS!!!

0 DAYS, 0 HOURS, AND 0 MINUTES!!!



THAT'S RIGHT! NO MORE COUNTDOWNS! CHRISTMAS IS HERE!! What did you guys get? I got an amazing purple sweater from garage, an amazing purple watch and a sewing machine from my brother Elijah, sewing lessons (haven't gotten them set up quite yet but I will),A nice black bag from Roots ( considering it's from Roots it's really good quality and should last me a really long time!!!), amazing amazing boots from Payless!!!, and black jeans from wal-mart. And from my stocking I got "Falsies" mascara, duo eyeliner (purple on one end, black on the other), chocolate, gum, hair products,and the ORIGINAL Zanybands (Sillybands, and there retro style: lava lamps, peace signs, etc.) so in your face Brenna & Shelby! HAH! I got the ORIGINAL SILLY BANDS! LOLZ! And yeah I think that's pretty much all :) Oh, and black "Revlon" nail polish (which is really good quality and lasts like FOREVER and it dries super quick), plus I got an AMAZING manicure set made from the DEAD SEA IN ISRAEL!! (Me and my mom share it). So yeah, leave in the comments what you got, cause I'd love to hear!! Xoxo, love you all!
P.S. And check out Brenna's blog, www.blogy-brenna.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment