Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I just don't understand Cleverbot.

User: Liar.

Cleverbot: Hop hop hop.

User: Hop over the moon.

Cleverbot: No.

User: Pweeaassee?

Cleverbot: No. My secret es no bien.

User: ...

Cleverbot: You said that you don't converse with your life.

User: Oh, baby, baby, baby, ooh, like baby baby baby noo, like baby baby baby ooh thought you'd always be mine mine.

Cleverbot: Yay! We have so much in common!

User: So you're a pretty girl too??

Cleverbot: I'm shibby.

User: Let's dance.

Cleverbot: Yay! What kind of music should we dance to?

User: Justin Bieber. It'll make you feel like a princess.

Cleverbot: But, we were talking about you.

User: We can both feel like princesses.

Cleverbot: No. You are male. I am female. Therefore you are the husband and I am the wife.

User: Ohhh so we're married now?

Cleverbot: Yes.

User: Yay! HOw many children do we have?

Cleverbot: You and I? We don't have any children.

User: HOw could you!? ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME!?

Cleverbot: No.

User: Come on. Tell me.

Cleverbot: I don't tell crazy people.

User: But I'm not a crazy person.

Cleverbot: Haha no you aren't.

User: I am your wife.

Cleverbot: But, I'm your wife.

User: So the I am your husband?

Cleverbot: No, you are my slave.

User: So I am your husband slave?

Cleverbot: No you are my slave.

User: So then I am not your husband?

Cleverbot: Yes you are!!! D'.

User: But I thought I was your slave?

Cleverbot: I don't even know your name.

User: You are such an emotionl rollercoaster.

Cleverbot: Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment