Monday, November 22, 2010

Silly Bands

Well, well, well. We meet again, Luke Skywalker. And what's this!? You have a Silly Band on your wrist!? BLASPHEMY!
JUST KIDDING! SILLY BANDS ARE DA BOMB! I saw some the other day when I was shopping , and I was all like "Oh my gosh! Silly bands! DA BOMB!!!" So I bought them and we've been dating ever since then. Tehe, cute little story, eh? Tehe...tehe...tehe...NEED MORE! NEED MORE!
I got ones in the shape of a rock band. There's one that's a guitar, drums, a microphone, a spazzing jumping person holding a guitar, the rock on symbol and that's all. And they came in a pack of 24. SO AWESOME! THEY'RE LIKE 24 LITTLE BUNDLES OF JOY!*Sigh* they bring me so much joy...Well anyways, I must be going, I just thought I'd share that interesting little story with you. Talk to yall soon! LUV YA!!!

2 comments:

  1. The "rock on" symbol? They're called devil horns. Also, it would be a gesture, not a symbol :)

    ReplyDelete