Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Still traveling!

Hello hello, my loyal readers. Yes, I am, as my title tells you, STILL TRAVELING. At this exact moment I am sitting at my Grandmother`s computer, typing away. I know, what a great way to spend quality time with family. And it won`t be a long blog post, considering my grandmother is with one of the crappiest computer companies (Bell) and they charge her big $$$$$$$$ after a while. Well not that big of $$$$$$$$ but they`re big. SO DON`T JUDGE ME, OK! GEEZ! So I have been gone for four days short of two weeks, spending one week at my Grandma Darlene's house, an overnight stay at my Aunt Tracey's house, and now I'm spending another week at my grandma Paulines house. And Id like to apologize for my lack of good punctuation but my Grandmothers keyboard or computer or whatever it is, is being quite difficult for me and not working at the moment. So anyways, my summer has been going great for me except for this stupid computer, so I'll just have to blog again when I get home. Thanks for reading though! Xoxo, talk to you soon!
P.S. Tomorrow I get to see my best friend of all time for the first time in three years, Gracie!!!!!!!! Love ya girl!

1 comment: