Friday, June 1, 2012

AWKO TACO TIME.

Haiiiiiiiiiii. (If you're family or close friends you probably read that in the annoying voice I usually say that in. :P) Long time no...post! Sorry I haven't been making any posts, I've just been really busy lately. *I lied* But, just to make up for it, I'm going to be posting a bunch of new vlogs today!! And I know how totally stoked you all are for that. So...yeah. I think this is one of the reasons I never make posts. I'llhave a bunch of stuff to tell you, but I'm too lazy to write it all down or I can never word it right so it makes sense. Or I'll tell you guys what I want to tell you, then, I have no idea what to say next or how to end the post and it just gets weird. So I think from now on I'm just going to end my posts really unexpectedly. Maybe mid sent-

No comments:

Post a Comment