Saturday, June 25, 2011

It's been a while!

Hey everyone,
Cassidy here! (Who else would this be? I really gotta start rethinking my introductions...)
So I'm really sorry I haven't made a post in a really long time,
I've just been really busy :P
So last Tuesday was my birthday!
EVERYBODY WISH ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY. NOW! :P
And also on Tuesday, I went to camp with Brenna and her family for a week :D
It was oodles of fun and I promise that I will make a vlog on my time there A.S.A.P. (I'm too lazy to type it all :P)
on Saturday my mom took me, Brenna, and Shelby out to the mall,
where we spent almost the whole day birthday shopping (well actually, only 'till about 3:30),
and then we went out to Swiss Chalet for lunch :D
Then'
on Monday,
me and my family celebrated my birthday,
considering I was going to camp the next day (my actual birthday) at 9:30 in the morning...
Which doesn't really give us much time to have a birthday dinner and cake :P
Also, if you're wondering why we had to leave for camp at 9:30 in the morning,
it's because the camp they go to is all the way out in Sault Ste. Marie.
So it's a long way from here :P
Anyways,
I once again promise that I will make a vlog on my week at camp as soon as I get the time :D
So anyways,
right now it's a Saturday night and Brenna is sleeping over (she slept over on Friday, also).
It's also pretty late right now, and me, Brenna, and my family all have to get up pretty early for church tomorrow morning.
So maybe I'll call it a night and talk to you all soon :D
Love, love, love-
Cassidy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment